Sunday, February 22, 2009

VOMIT!!!!!

Okay, for the people that know me really well know that I have a phobia of vomit. Vomit itself, the act of doing it, the smell, pretty much everything associated with it. I will go out of my way to avoid people that have been doing it to the point where I am sure I come across as rude. My fear and anxiety are so great that I don't care at the time. I am a mom of 4 children which in reality means 4 germ carrying viruses. Now I am sure that the nurse kicks in with moms when their children get sick. But not with me. I avoid them like they have the plague. I cannot comfort them or help when they are throwing up. Thank goodness for Nate. He cleans it up, he cleans them up, he also comforts them. He will sit by them which is something I cannot do. So to moms out there that can catch it in their hands and not think twice, my hat is off to you. You knowwho you are(Lally).