Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Family

Right now I can hear video games, crying, and non-stop chatter, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my family very much. They mean the world to me. I am going to brag a little.

My husband is a wonderful guy. He worked full-time, went to school full-time and when i had our babies, he stayed up with the kids at night. He would say that he did it because he knew I would be with the kids all day and at least he got adult interaction.

My oldest daughter Hannah is 9 years old. She walks to the beat of her own drum. She is nothing like me. And I can say that is a good thing. She has everyting that I am lacking. She is crafty and artsy. She loves to read. She can read 4 books at the same time and know what is going on in all of them. She is also the grossest girl I know.

My only son. What can I say? He is adorable. He is also a little devil. He loves hard and he fights hard. He still likes to snuggle and give kisses. He can play Rock Band and Guitar Hero really well. He also loves the ladies!!!

Sarah is a pistol. Noah always wanted another brother and he came in the form of Sarah. She is just as tuff as any boy. She is hardheaded. She reminds me of me and that can't be good for anybody. If she doesn't like something she will tell you. She tells it like it is. One Sunday she said she didn't want to go to church and we asked her why not? Her response." I hate stinking sunbeams" That's Sarah.

Last but not least is my little Emma. She is the sweetest little girl. She is the mommy of the bunch. She loves babies(can'tget enough of them). She is always following me around the house helping clean or do the dishes. She soaks up everything. She has the best smile too. I wish I could say that she is a mommas girl but I can't. She is totally her daddy's.
Well that is my family in a nut shell. I think I made out allright.

1 comment: