Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's weekend

Valentine's day the kids drew me pictures and Nate got me thesebeautiful flowers. He even handwrote a note. I thought that was very thoughtful. It was a nice change from a card. I have the best family in the world.



Sunday we had dinner at my in-laws. Really my second set of parents. They are really good to me and I couldn't ask for 2 better people than them. Anyway, we were able to talk to Nate's brother Mark and his family. They did skype whatever that is. It was fun. We were able to see his kids and and his cute prego wife. It will be their 4th. After that, were supposed to eat but the cooking was not cooperating with us. So we went ahead and did family home evening. Nate and I were incharge. I thought it went okay. It was on service. We drew names and within the next month before we have dinner again, we are to provide service for the name we drew. I think it will be fun especially for the kids. Nate's sisters,Tami and Stacey and I helped Cheryl put up some pictures. I think we did a pretty good job. All I did was hand a hammer and an occasional nail. Decorating is not my department but I'm good for moral support. Finally we ate and it was yummy. Here are a few pictures from the night.