Monday, February 2, 2009

President Barak Obama

Let's get it out of the way. I voted for Barak Obama!!! I live in a Republican State and am a registered Republican. However, I could not stand 4 more years of the same mentality that has gotten us to where we are now. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful to President Bush for keeping our country safe. But, we are very disliked by other countries, we are in a horrible economic crisis and we are in a war that we should have never gotten into. I believe that President Obama will be able to make the changes necessary for our country to be on top again. I know I will get alot of flack from my conservative friends and family but that is what America is all about... Freedom Of Choice.
So I found this video on YouTube. I hope you like it.

No comments: