Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ragnar

I ran my first Ragnar Relay and I loved it. I want to thank Nate for putting up with my whining and complaining during training. I am so proud of myself for doing it. I feel like I accomplished something great. Back in March, I couldn't run 1 mile much less 13 and that is exactly what I did. My goal for next year is to run one of the harder legs. My friend Marlene is wanting me to run a half marathon in August so guess what I am doing? Training for that. Here are some pics of the race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for doing the Wasatch Back....and a little jealous. I don't think I have it in me to do that. Also WOW you are going to do a half marathon. Let me know when - maybe I can be there holding a sign to motivate you along the way :0) See ya soon. Stacey