Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Despair

What do you do when you are in so much debt that if your kid needs to go the doctor,dentist,or needs clothes you are screwed? I don't know how we got here. We have totally screwed ourselves. We have no one to blame but us. I am a horrible mother for thinking about the now instead of the future. I really don't know what we are gonna do. Today was so bad that I fell on the floor begging Heavenly Father to forgive my bad judgements and please help our family. I feel despair and hopelessness. I pray with all my might that my children will be taken care of.

4 comments:

Ma Porter said...

Shauna you are a good Mom and, just like the rest of us, are doing the best you can. Don't give up just sit down with your sweet husband and make a plan to work your way out of debt. It's hard right now but it will get better. Keep praying and we will too. Love you, Mom P

Anonymous said...

Shauna you are a fabulous mom! I love you and you can make it work. Remember I will be there tonight so we can at least cry together. Stacey

Pamilya Catubay said...

hey!just come over if you need to talk! you're a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Shauna you are awesome for recognizing where you're at! It's hard to admit when you need help, even to Heavenly Father but you're moving in the right direction. Let me know if you need help I keep a mean budget!