Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yea Emma

With all of my kids, I didn't force the potty training issue. I let them wear pull ups until they turned three. When their birthday rolled around, it was panty or underwear time. It worked pretty well with the oldest 3. Even before they turned 3 they would at least sit on the toilet. My youngest,Emma,hasn't wanted anything to do with it. She wouldn't even sit on the potty. Well, her birthday is coming up so we decided to start telling her "When you are three, no more pull ups. You get to wear big girl panties." So Saturday we took her to the store and she got to pick out her panties. She has been carrying them around with her everywhere. And guess what, Monday she started using the potty!! Only 2 accidents in 2 days. Sheis no longer my baby.

1 comment:

Ma Porter said...

Way to go Emma!! She is certainly growing up, that's for sure. Can't wait until she is 20 and realizes that pic of her on the pot has been published for all to see.