Sunday, August 22, 2010

Having A Bad Day...Week

I'm really struggling today, more like this whole week. I've been pretty good at being positive. Things aren't ideal but they are working. Then, out of the blue, the crap hits the fan. How much can one person take. I know that Heavenly Father doesn't give us more than we can handle but I am at the breaking point. Sarah's birthday is coming up, we will need winter clothes for the kids and then there is Christmas, which is supposed to be a happy time of year. But at this moment, it won't be. We have no money at all. How can I wake up Christmas morning and see my kids faces when they realize there is nothing under the tree. I try to have faith. I try to believe things are gonna get better but i have been thinking this was since Oct. 2009 and things are not better. We are at a stand still. What am I to do? I feel myself being upset at Nate. Wondering why he can't take care of us. I know it's not his fault and that it is satan. I have so much stress on me that it is taking it's toll. We have another baby on the way and we can't even buy the baby diapers. Sorry this is so depressing. It is one of those days. It will be better tomorrow. I just needed to wallow for a bit.

3 comments:

Ginamarie said...

Hang in there! Hopefully things will turn around soon.

CARLA GOODLOE said...

You may need to learn some frugal methods like cloth diapers with those plastic covers like in the old days. Way cheaper than store diapers. If you are willing to do it that way request some for your baby shower if you have one. Food stamps will keep you in formula if you don't nurse. Things will get better. Keep praying and check Deseret Industries to see what their community partnership program is about http://www.providentliving.org/content/list/0,11664,2639-1,00.html



D'von

Anonymous said...

Hey I know we dont talk as much as we used to and I apologize for that. I get caught up in my own life and dont stop to think that I have friends out there that need my support. If you ever need to talk to someone or you need some homemade oreos just call and I will be here for you. Even though life seems to suck right now things will work out they always do. Keep your faith strong and it will work out in the end. LUV YA!!!!